Followers

3/10/2012

Retirement card

Here is a card that I made for a friend who plans to retire at the end of March. Hope you will enjoy it as much as I did in making it. The image is from Mark's Finest Papers, and I used a stamp press from Bonnie's Best Tools to get a good sharp image. The scene was colored with Copics (sorry don't remember what colors...I'm new at this!) and I used mirror paper from Marcos Papers (I think), glitter paper (H/Lobby) and some dark blue paper that had been embossed with the Cuttlebug twigs embossing folder.
Retirement scheduled for 3/31/12

3 comments:

  1. PERFECT card---beyond perfect with the colours you chose and the stamp with the papers---EXCELLANT JOB!! LOVE the name of your blog---really cute! Glad you have a blog so you can share your beautiful cards!!! Candee P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great! When I click on the picture it enlarges it and you can see the matting that you did. Keep up the good work...be adventurous!
    btw, I got my advice and help for my blog from my husband. Maybe he can help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both for the kind comments. Got lots of work to do here on the blog to get it the way I hope it will be. All advice is welcomed. Thanks for looking.

    ReplyDelete