Followers

4/08/2012

Easter

HAPPY EASTER and I hope you had a wonderful relaxing day, hopefully spending it with those you love, remembering the reason for the day. What a wonderful gift we were given so many long years ago. If we just accept it. I wanted to share a card I received from DH today. (He makes cards sometimes, but not usually for me...boo-hoo). This one nearly made me cry reading the inside. Keep in mind that we are coming up on 49 yrs of marriage. He may not 'make me a card', but he always picks a pretty one with a lovely sentiment. We like to watch the birds, and I did take out most of what he had written on it, except for the date. Enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Such a nice card....don't tell him I said so, but I think he is quite romantic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Mary how sweet! I agree he is romatic.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete