Followers

6/20/2012

Miscellaneous

Hello Bloggers, and thanks for stopping by. Yesterday I posted a Hang In There card for a friend who is having some health issues. I was hurrying to get the card in the day's mail. Therefore I didn't take the time to link to a site where I'd read a blog about handling life's difficulties - which had prompted me to think of the special theme I wanted for my card. Here's the link, and I would recommend this as good inspirational reading: http://www.djkardkreations.com/2012/06/one-layer-wednesday-92-on-edge.html
You hear the expression, when life hands you lemons, make lemonade. Well, this gifted blogger has an even better expression, about the layering of an onion, and how it is a good analogy for the trials we sometimes face in life. After you read this blog, check out some of her cards. Really pretty cards.
And thanks Darnell, for the wonderful way in which you expressed these thoughts! Catch you later folks and have a Blessed day.

1 comment:

  1. That's so nice of, Mary! I'm having a cotton-candy layer day today and I hope you are, too!

    ReplyDelete