Followers

6/14/2012

Operation Write Home


Here's another Operation Write Home card to add to the bundle. (If you double click on the image, it will enlarge, just in case you didn't know about that little feature). The background was created with sponging Distress Ink Scattered Straw over a white c/stock. Then I did some stamping with an Inkadinkado Clear set, 30-574762 (no name can I find on the set). It has some pretty florals & leaves in the set. I was remembering the Gina K. technique from her video, but I wasn't as happy with this one. So restamped some of the images on another cardstock, cut out & popped up. I liked it better. I used an EK Success punch to do the Hello label, and the stamp was just one in my collection, probably from the Michael's Dollar bin. In addition to the Distress Inks I used, I also did the popped up florals and leaves with Colorbox Fluid Chalk Inks. They give a delightfully smooth stamping...but you have to be careful to let them dry. These inks are great for overstamping to create backgrounds also. Thanks for visiting. Have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment