Followers

9/20/2012

Class Cards

I.O. Class Card Sample
Good evening, and I hope you had a lovely day. Ours was busy...more medical appts. We joke that our social life lately consists of dr. stuff. I'm hoping after this month, that will sort of taper off!!! Anyway, here's another of the class cards made on Sept. 14 at the Impression Obsession Class. (I didn't make any cards this week unfortunately. So I was very happy I at least had something to post for you to see). This card was made with 2 Cover A Card (CAC) stamps. I think the first was random dots...and we inked it with various colors, in spots & corners, then stamped on white cardstock. It made a pretty image just that way. But THEN we used a brown (sorry, not remembering the colors here) to ink up the pretty seashell CAC, then overstamped the first image. REALLY pretty I thought. The card base was khaki, with a cut-out as you can see. As was the top image. We used another image to stamp on the 'insert'  that is visible here, used some chalks to color some of the shells. A scallop shape was stamped with the sentiment. We stamped the shell stamp on a scrap to get the starfish to cut out & pop up for trim. The brown ribbon was adhered to the top before the top layer was adhered to the khaki cardbase. Thanks for stopping to visit.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card Mary! I am loving that background of the shells, so pretty! The sentiment is just perfect and goes so well with the "beach" theme! Love that ribbon also!

    ReplyDelete