Followers

9/23/2012

Thanksgiving

CMC Challenge Fall12
Good afternoon, and welcome. Here's an image I've had sitting on the desk for a bit, finally got it made into a card. The stamp was a Northwoods stamp purchased on eBay, no name on the stamp other than Northwoods. Of course it was colored with copics and a bit of Spica to add some sparkles. The image was diecut with a Memory Box Debutante frame. Made the mat by tracing outside the die, handcutting it. I liked the blue and orange combo. I think the blue brings out his overalls and blue scarf. The cardbase was Bazzill, embossed with a Dots folder, and due to the size of the image, had to be a top fold card. Hope you like my scarecrow. I think I'll try to enter it in the CMC Challenge #52, Fall12. Thanks for coming to visit. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Mary,

    What a cute scarecrow! Yes, the blue and orange combo looks great.

    Hugs,
    Kay

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary, first of all, thanks for becoming a follower on my blog - I'm now following yours too!
    Love this cute (and pretty) card! The way you framed it out is just perfect (great die!) and coloring is awesome! Love it. I'm so ready for fall around here - but down this far south in Texas, we just don't have it yet! Love your card!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah so very cute Mary - great colours and very clever as much detail in stamp, but made up for it with simple layout! Shaz in oz.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Mary! That scarectow is adorable and so beautifully colored. I would have never put blue and orange together but the blue frame is a superb choice.
    Hugs
    Bernie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! stunning autumn card! I love all the detail on the image! This is just wonderful! Thank you so much for sharing with us at CMC!
    Hugs,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful fall card Mary! I love that scarecrow and the scene around him! Reminds me of the farm, lol. What a perfect fall image and a perfect fall card!

    ReplyDelete