Followers

12/10/2012

Get Well

Good Afternoon, and welcome. It's a dreary, rainy day in my neighborhood. Our daughter is here for a couple days visiting from Florida, so my post is going to be fast. Had to get a Get Well card ready in a hurry, so decided to use an image I had colored previously. The chickadee is a SU stamp, colored with copics, and I went over the holly berries with Stickles, Christmas Red. Used Spellbinders Circles to cut the red mat, then cut another circle in the cardstock, placed the bird & red mat inside. The sentiment is from the Teeny Tiny SU set, stamped with Colorbox Fluid Chalk, Deep green, smudged the outer edge with Memento Cottage Ivy. Used the SU Modern punch for the pattern paper behind the oval. Background paper is from a Small Mat stack*, Paper Studio, Hobby Lobby. I think this cheery little chickadee might brighten my friend's day. Hope you're having a lovely Monday where you are, and thanks, as always, for stopping by to look. Hugs
*Edit: The pattern paper is from Paper Studio, Old World Winter 4.6x6.5*


6 comments:

  1. Very effective doing the different size circles. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!!! I love the say you wort of shimmered the bird image with the blue tones to tie in the background colour!!! Looks great! Enjoy your visit with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty and sure to brighten your friend's day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow this is beautiful love that bird. thanks for following me and I have just become a follower of yours. Happy Crafting

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so beautiful Mary! I love that image and I also love how you have colored it. That paper you have used on the background is beautiful too Mary, it looks like lace. Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful my friend! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete